Sunday, September 30, 2007

9/30/07: Day 1

I have finally stepped up to the world of blogging. My goal is to develop an informal online journal to add a more personal touch to my online photography site at http://www.stevendavidroberts.com/. My initial plan is to provide a behind the lens look at how my images were created and the stories that support them. What else develops remains to be seen.

To start, I will provide a few images from a recent cycling excursion from the Canadian border to Norwood, MA. My companions were Chris, Dan, and Erick. It took us 4 days to complete the 300 miles. We started in Derby Line, VT and followed Rt 5 south until Rt 12 where we cut across NH and into MA. The main route across MA was 2A. We camped out along the way and aside from a half day of rain and some frosty mornings, we couldn't have asked for better weather. We had a blast.


Dan, Erick, and Chris ride by one of the many scenic barns along Route 5



Dan, Chris, and Erick





Chris passes by a sunflower field